Help saving PAP2 configuration settings

Old October 26th 05, 01:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Default Help saving PAP2 configuration settings

Joe wrote:
I can't find any way of documenting the configuration settings I have
for my PAP2. There are so many settings that I'd like to document them
and save the documentation, but I can't find any way of conveniently
doing this. Linksys don't seem to provide a way of doing this. I
thought maybe I could display each page of the configuration on my
browser and use the PrtScr facility on the keyboard to capture the
image and save it as a file. Unfortunately it only captures the bit of
the configuration that's visible on the screen.

Does anyone know of a convenient way to capture all my PAP2 settings
to a file?

I just went to the IP/Admin/Advanced, File Save As, Webpage complete.
And it works, all pages are saved, its all just one big page really,
divided using some clever way. It will just save as it is on the
PAP2..........Well mine did