voipfone down

Old October 27th 05, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
keymaster

Default voipfone down

Hi
getting no phone or website here - is it down?
cheers
Roy

Old October 27th 05, 09:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
keymaster

"Mathew Curtis" wrote in message
oups.com...

keymaster wrote:
Hi
getting no phone or website here - is it down?
cheers
Roy

working ok here

Mat

Hi
yah back on now.
Hey Dexter - I sticking with them for a bit...12 months at Vonage worries
me - cant take commitment.
roy

Old October 27th 05, 09:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mathew Curtis

wrote:
On 27 Oct 2005 13:37:12 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
wrote:

keymaster wrote:
Hi
getting no phone or website here - is it down?
cheers
Roy

working ok here

Mat

I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but can't receive
calls and can't access the website either .

website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see if they have
had any problems

Mat

Old October 27th 05, 09:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Mathew Curtis" wrote in
message
ups.com

.

website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see
if they have had any problems

Mat

No probs on Sipgate :-)

Ivor

Old October 27th 05, 09:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mathew Curtis

wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:38:45 +0100, "keymaster"
wrote:

Hi
yah back on now.
Hey Dexter - I sticking with them for a bit...12 months at Vonage worries
me - cant take commitment.
roy

So it is just tried my line again )at least they are very quick at
sorting out any faults . I am giving thought to jacking in Vonage only
because Freetalk is just has good and only just over have the price of
Vonage .

Not Tried free talk yet but still happy with voipfone at the moment for
me the virtual pbx is the dog's boll*&%s i wouldn't be without it now

Mat

Old October 27th 05, 09:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mathew Curtis

On 27 Oct 2005 13:44:17 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"

wrote:

keymaster wrote:
Hi
getting no phone or website here - is it down?
cheers
Roy

working ok here

Mat
I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but can't receive
calls and can't access the website either .

website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see if they have
had any problems

Mat

Could be down to BT Mat there was a message on our F2S account page
earlier saying there where problems in a number of area's and gave a
whole list of area codes .

Good old BT ;-)

Mat

Old October 27th 05, 10:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On 27 Oct 2005 13:59:08 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"

wrote:

keymaster wrote:
Hi
getting no phone or website here - is it down?
cheers
Roy

working ok here

Mat
I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but can't receive
calls and can't access the website either .

website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see if they have
had any problems

Mat

Could be down to BT Mat there was a message on our F2S account page
earlier saying there where problems in a number of area's and gave a
whole list of area codes .

Good old BT ;-)

Mat

Yes my voipfone was down - quite a long time too.
Currently there isn't much competition.
voiptalk (if you can get it working) doesn't offer a geo number unless
you subscribe to their 'silver service' @ 2.99/month.
Up to that you get a 0871 - at least with voipfone if you don't pay 2
for a geo you can use an 056 number which, from 18866, costs the same
as a geo. and is not, anyway, as expensive to call from other
operators as an 0871. I don't think that voiptalk have got their model
quite right. I don't know how reliable they are - I haven't managed to
get it working properly yet.
I wouldn't be interested in paying a block amount for calls to Vonage
etc. I want the freedom to choose operator at any one time.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.