more one-way audio blues with Sipura SPA-3000

Old October 28th 05, 08:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris

Default more one-way audio blues with Sipura SPA-3000

Ok, I thought I had my problems with one-way audio sorted, but they've
turned up again. The funny thing is, when I call through Sipgate (Line
1), everything works fine. But when I call through Sipdiscount or 1899
using the gateway accounts, the calls connect fine, but I can't get any
incoming audio. I've been staring at the config pages so long now, I
can't see the wood for the trees anymore.

If anyone is interested in taking a look and pointing me in the right
direction, I've posted a copy of the config he
http://notabene.cx/advanced.htm

All help appreciated!

Chris
Old October 28th 05, 11:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
Chris writes:
Ok, I thought I had my problems with one-way audio sorted, but they've
turned up again. The funny thing is, when I call through Sipgate (Line
1), everything works fine. But when I call through Sipdiscount or 1899
using the gateway accounts, the calls connect fine, but I can't get any
incoming audio. I've been staring at the config pages so long now, I
can't see the wood for the trees anymore.

If anyone is interested in taking a look and pointing me in the right
direction, I've posted a copy of the config he
http://notabene.cx/advanced.htm

I would guess that with STUN enabled, you would not need to
enable NAT or Ext IP address (STUN should handle it), but I
emphasise the word "guess".

--
Andrew Gabriel