Justdialvoip probs

Old October 29th 05, 05:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Carl

Default Justdialvoip probs

Hi

The last week or so my voip line has been playing up. For some reason i am
not able to call out. And ppl are struggling to call in.

Sometimes it will ring in and out. I am using the Handytone 486 with a
linksys router.

Is there any other VOIP provider where i can pay monthly except BT and
Justdial.

I will also need to rent a adapter or similar with it

Thanks

Old October 30th 05, 01:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Voiptalk.org offer similar packages as voipfone. As with voipfone, no
monthly payments necessary if you don't need the local number. 0870
numbers are free with a bundle.

Old November 16th 05, 10:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Deag

"Carl" wrote in message
news
Hi

The last week or so my voip line has been playing up. For some reason i am
not able to call out. And ppl are struggling to call in.

Sometimes it will ring in and out. I am using the Handytone 486 with a
linksys router.

Is there any other VOIP provider where i can pay monthly except BT and
Justdial.

I will also need to rent a adapter or similar with it

Thanks

I had the same problems with Justdial, randomly worked dialling out and
rarely worked dialling in. I now use www.freetalk.co.uk and have not had an
issue, works each and every time.