Voipbuster: my credits are being used for calls made to local numbers!

Old October 30th 05, 02:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
OM

Default Voipbuster: my credits are being used for calls made to local numbers!

I topped up my Voipbuster account to 5 Euros to get the free local and
national calls.

I seem to have been charged 0.04 Euros for calls made to local or
national calls.
OK... not a kings ransom... but why am I being charged at all??
I thought the dealw as free calls to local and national??

Anyone had something similar?

The numbers called aren't special or anything!

And... I might have been charged 0.04 Euros this time... who knows how
much I will be charged next time??

Any replies would be appreciated.

Thanks.

OM

Old October 30th 05, 02:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On 2005-10-30, OM wrote:

I topped up my Voipbuster account to 5 Euros to get the free local and
national calls.

I seem to have been charged 0.04 Euros for calls made to local or
national calls.
OK... not a kings ransom... but why am I being charged at all??
I thought the dealw as free calls to local and national??

That was the deal until about a week ago. Calls to UK geographic numbers are
now 1 cent per minute, before VAT, and announced as such when the connection is
being set up.

Anyone had something similar?

The numbers called aren't special or anything!

And... I might have been charged 0.04 Euros this time... who knows how
much I will be charged next time??

Is the 4 cents a total or a per minute charge? 0845 numbers are 4 cents per
minute. Was it one of these you called? www.voipbuster.com has the tariffs
listed.

Brian.
Old October 30th 05, 11:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
wooosh

Free calls to any regular landline in:
Austria
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Greece
Ireland
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United States
I see the UK has gone !!

Old October 30th 05, 12:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"wooosh" wrote in message

Free calls to any regular landline in:
Austria
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Greece
Ireland
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United States
I see the UK has gone !!

Where has the UK gone?

Old October 30th 05, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Nick wrote:
"wooosh" wrote in message

Free calls to any regular landline in:
Austria
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Greece
Ireland
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United States
I see the UK has gone !!

Where has the UK gone?

To the chargeable sections on voipbuster. In a geographical sence, don't
think it's gone anywhere
Old October 30th 05, 03:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:08:02 +0000, Sean
wrote:

Nick wrote:
"wooosh" wrote in message

Free calls to any regular landline in:
Austria
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Greece
Ireland
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United States
I see the UK has gone !!

Where has the UK gone?

To the chargeable sections on voipbuster. In a geographical sence, don't
think it's gone anywhere

Just off the eastern Australian coast would be nice though :-)

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.