Freetalk - Chargable calls?

Old October 30th 05, 07:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Westwell

Default Freetalk - Chargable calls?

Hi,

Can anyone who is using Freetalk and has made chargeable calls confirm if
they show up under your account indicating the cost?

On vonage I know that you can see a running total of costs during the
billing period, is this possible on freetalk?

Regards,

Paul

Old November 2nd 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Deag

"Paul Westwell" wrote in message
Hi,

Can anyone who is using Freetalk and has made chargeable calls confirm if
they show up under your account indicating the cost?

On vonage I know that you can see a running total of costs during the
billing period, is this possible on freetalk?

Regards,

Paul

I use Freetalk (most reliable VOIP service I have tried so far) but have yet
to make a chargeable call. I suspect that they do not list the charge as
there is no room for it. It can't be that difficult to work out as they list
most of their charges and you can see how long you were on the phone for.