Advice please re VOIP via 18866 & 1899

Old October 25th 05, 11:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Victor Delta

Default Advice please re VOIP via 18866 & 1899

A few months ago I was able to make essentially free UK landline calls using
X-Lite and 1899 and 18866.

Having been effectively away since then I now find that both companies seem
to have gone over to VOIPCheap where you have to buy 5 of credit before
anything works for more than 60 seconds!

Can anyone please tell me if I can still get free VOIP landline calls using
X-Lite and, if so, how. If not, what is the next best deal?

Thanks.