Voip Business

Old November 1st 05, 02:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
SeKur1ty

Default Voip Business

You can become financially independant by starting your own VOIP
business. http://www.voipchamps.net gives you all the details for
starting a lucrative busines in the booming VOIP industry.

Don't wait for the revolution to be over get in with voip now!!!

Old November 1st 05, 03:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Julius

I'll have 10 of those to go

Old November 1st 05, 03:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
keymaster

"Julius" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'll have 10 of those to go

Yes, and would you be wanting fries with that sir?

Old November 1st 05, 03:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
voip champ

Great just sign up through the web site and you can get started. We
will send you a free copy of our financial freedom magazine. Voip
Champs is based from the best Voip company around just check out our
site.

http://www.voipchamps.net

Old November 1st 05, 04:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Doz

Who are these muppets ?

oups.com...

Old November 1st 05, 05:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Doz" wrote in message

Who are these muppets ?

I don't know, but at least they don't top post.

$24.95 a month isn't cheap either. I could get a BT line and a lot of
calls for that..!

Ivor

Old November 1st 05, 06:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Doz wrote:

"voip champ" wrote in message
oups.com...

spam snipped

| http://www.voipchamps.net

Who are these muppets ?

Not sure, but "Leighton Cubbage" sounds like he could be a town in
Bedfordshire.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
18:42:30 up 7 days, 22:16, 3 users, load average: 0.87, 0.42, 0.17

Old November 2nd 05, 12:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

It does not look like the service is available in th UK. But I think
you can get a virtual number that links back to the US.

The flash phone looks ace