VoIP Cheap incoming number

Old November 1st 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default VoIP Cheap incoming number

VoIP Cheap are now offering for free an incoming number.

The number assigned is based on your location, therefore I now have an 0121
660 nnnn number.

For half (£25) of my bonus (£50) when referred to Telewest or £5 when referred
to easyMobile contact me via above site.

Old November 1st 05, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
o.uk
VoIP Cheap are now offering for free an incoming number.

The number assigned is based on your location, therefore
I now have an 0121 660 nnnn number.

You don't get to pick the number you want then..?

Ivor

Old November 1st 05, 07:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
o.uk
VoIP Cheap are now offering for free an incoming number.

The number assigned is based on your location, therefore
I now have an 0121 660 nnnn number.

You don't get to pick the number you want then..?

Ivor

I didn't, I thought you might have done, when you click buy (free voip number)
it automatically assigns a number, I take it, it must take the area code to
assign from your registered details, however I have not been able to confirm
this other than receiving an 0121 number.

Old November 1st 05, 08:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:10:01 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
o.uk
VoIP Cheap are now offering for free an incoming
number.

The number assigned is based on your location,
therefore I now have an 0121 660 nnnn number.

You don't get to pick the number you want then..?

Dose it matter Mr European .

Dose..? You on drugs or something..?!

Ivor

Old November 1st 05, 08:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ah Sole

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 20:06:19 +0000, wrote:

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:10:01 -0000, "Ivor Jones"

You don't get to pick the number you want then..?

Dose it matter Mr European .

Not really Mr Chew.