Sip Discount & VoIP Buster no longer SIP

Old November 1st 05, 07:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default Sip Discount & VoIP Buster no longer SIP

Having now dropped my landline service completely I find that neither SIP
Discount nor VoIP Buster are working with my ATA, they were up until today. I
have tested the services in software and find they will register and work with
IAX but not with SIP, so it appears they have discontinued SIP.

Old November 1st 05, 08:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
Having now dropped my landline service completely I find that neither
SIP Discount nor VoIP Buster are working with my ATA, they were up
until today. I have tested the services in software and find they
will register and work with IAX but not with SIP, so it appears they
have discontinued SIP.

I can't even get 18866 or 1899 to work via SIP either anymore! :-(

Old November 1st 05, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:36:23 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

Having now dropped my landline service completely I find that neither SIP
Discount nor VoIP Buster are working with my ATA, they were up until today. I
have tested the services in software and find they will register and work with
IAX but not with SIP, so it appears they have discontinued SIP.

Nonsense as far as I am concerned. Voipbuster is working just fine on
SIP - why chuck customers away by changing protocol - it wouldn't make
sense.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old November 1st 05, 08:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Having now dropped my landline service completely I find that neither SIP
Discount nor VoIP Buster are working with my ATA, they were up until today. I
have tested the services in software and find they will register and work with
IAX but not with SIP, so it appears they have discontinued SIP.

Not working here either..

Registration State: Can't connect to login server

Hopefully they fix it soon.. I doubt they are dropping SIP, probably
just a fault somewhere on their system.
Old November 1st 05, 08:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin²

Welcome:
I find that neither SIP Discount nor VoIP Buster are working with my ATA

I had a similar problem with sipgate and voipbuster refusing to register on
my Zyxel 2602 VoIP router. No amount of fiddling or rebooting would help,
but soft phones worked.
Some days later I found that they both registered, which might have been
triggered by power cut (but I tried that too ??).
Just goes to show VoIP is still dark art ;-)
Regards,
Martin

Old November 2nd 05, 07:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Scope:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Having now dropped my landline service completely I find that
neither SIP Discount nor VoIP Buster are working with my ATA, they
were up until today. I have tested the services in software and
find they will register and work with IAX but not with SIP, so it
appears they have discontinued SIP.

Not working here either..

Registration State: Can't connect to login server

Hopefully they fix it soon.. I doubt they are dropping SIP, probably
just a fault somewhere on their system.

You're right it must have been a fault on their system, I had been checking
since I got home from work this morning and at around 07:10 it started working
again.

Old November 2nd 05, 07:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Scope:
Not working here either..

Registration State: Can't connect to login server

Hopefully they fix it soon.. I doubt they are dropping SIP, probably
just a fault somewhere on their system.

You're right it must have been a fault on their system, I had been checking
since I got home from work this morning and at around 07:10 it started working
again.

Strange, mine is still not working.. same error.
Old November 2nd 05, 07:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Scope:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Scope:
Not working here either..

Registration State: Can't connect to login server

Hopefully they fix it soon.. I doubt they are dropping SIP, probably
just a fault somewhere on their system.

You're right it must have been a fault on their system, I had been
checking since I got home from work this morning and at around 07:10
it started working again.

Strange, mine is still not working.. same error.

I had been trying my original settings and different settings this morning.
The current settings I am using are ones I tried earlier and didn't work but
now do.

My original settings were to use an outbound proxy set to:
nat.voiptalk.org:5065

Currently that setting still doesn't work.

Changing Setting to: Use Outbound Proxy: NO and Use OB Proxy In Dialog: NO
works, however I got one way audio so set NAT Mapping Enable: YES and NAT Keep
Alive Enable: YES , where previously I hadn't needed to.

Also it was only allowing me use 711 codec, but in the last minute or two it's
again allowing 729a whether it ignores this when set to Use Pref Codec Only: I
don't know other than a few minutes ago with 729a only I wouldn't hear the
voice announcement and the call would hang up on answer, however now it is
back to working fine on 729a as before.

I hope the above makes sense, as I'm a little tired.

Old November 2nd 05, 08:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Scope:

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

[...]

Makes perfect sense, thanks. I've tried your settings and its
atleast connecting now.. I will try making a phone call later today when
people are not sleeping in the house.
Old November 2nd 05, 09:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

To my it does not work to me either with the parametros that you
comment, I have a Linksys pap2 and previously it worked bien.Sigo
proving and I say something to you. Pardon by my ingles. Greetings

Martin² ha escrito:

Welcome: