VoIP Buster incoming number working again.

Old November 2nd 05, 10:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default VoIP Buster incoming number working again.

It appears after months of the incoming 0845 number that we early sign up-ers
received, not working, since VoIP Cheap have started offering a free incoming
number, VoIP Busters incoming numbers has started working again.

For half (25) of my bonus (50) when referred to Telewest or 5 when referred
to easyMobile contact me via above site.