If I buy the Linksys PAP2 can have incoming calls with one provider and

Old November 4th 05, 01:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
¬Stephen Hammond

Default If I buy the Linksys PAP2 can have incoming calls with one provider and

If I buy the Linksys PAP2 can have incoming calls with one provider and
outgoing on another and not need two phones.
Incidentally I can't find an unlocked one for £20, just a locked one. I'm
not sure if I'm up to unlocking one, how easy is it to get a TFTP server on
the network ??

Stephen

Old November 4th 05, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:05:48 -0000, "¬Stephen Hammond"
wrote:

If I buy the Linksys PAP2 can have incoming calls with one provider and
outgoing on another and not need two phones.

yes if you use a switch or a 2-line phone.

Phil

No more cable clowns :-))