Sipgate full CLID

Old November 5th 05, 03:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default Sipgate full CLID

I have noticed today that Sipgate now sends your complete phone number and not
just the SIP number, ie 0121 314 nnnn and not just 314nnnn.

I am sure you can work out what this now means (yes it does work).

For half (25) of my bonus (50) when referred to Telewest or 5 when referred
to easyMobile contact me via above site.

Old November 5th 05, 03:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
I have noticed today that Sipgate now sends your complete phone number and not
just the SIP number, ie 0121 314 nnnn and not just 314nnnn.

I am sure you can work out what this now means (yes it does work).

Mine has always sent the full number AFAIK

--
"Great Mobile Phone Deals http://www.tekmobile.co.uk/mobile-phones/"
"Customise Your Mobile http://ringtones.tekmobile.co.uk"
Old November 5th 05, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Mark:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
I have noticed today that Sipgate now sends your complete phone
number and not just the SIP number, ie 0121 314 nnnn and not just
314nnnn. I am sure you can work out what this now means (yes it does work).

Mine has always sent the full number AFAIK

Mine never as did others I have heard, hence we couldn't use a certain well
known provider of many services (until now).

Old November 5th 05, 04:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Mark" wrote in message
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
I have noticed today that Sipgate now sends your
complete phone number and not just the SIP number, ie
0121 314 nnnn and not just 314nnnn. I am sure you can work out what
this now means (yes it
does work).

Mine has always sent the full number AFAIK

Sometimes in my call list on the website I get the SIP ID alone, other
times I get the full PSTN number. Very odd.

Ivor

Old November 5th 05, 11:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 15:58:42 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

Thus spaketh Mark:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
I have noticed today that Sipgate now sends your complete phone
number and not just the SIP number, ie 0121 314 nnnn and not just
314nnnn. I am sure you can work out what this now means (yes it does work).

Mine has always sent the full number AFAIK

Mine never as did others I have heard, hence we couldn't use a certain well
known provider of many services (until now).

Great! Thanks for that info. Let's not shout about it though else it
won't last for long.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.