sipdiscount & justdialvoip with PAP2

Old November 6th 05, 11:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
mark kelly

Default sipdiscount & justdialvoip with PAP2

I got sipgate and FWD working with my linksys PAP2. But when I put the
setting for sipdiscount all I get working is that when I call someone
they can hear me but I can't hear them. Whilst using the Just Dial
VOIP it comes up "can't log into the login service."

They both are probably simple solution. The PAP2 is in the DMZ of the
router.

Could someone please (obivously blank out username and password) post
the settings either as text or a snapshot of the settings they use to
get it working if they have indeed got it working for this device with
this service. Thanx you.

Old November 7th 05, 05:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
mark kelly

Just to follow update, got sipdiscount working, needed to put the stun
server on the sip section of the PAP2 admin page and now hey presto it
works. I am now going to cancel my just-dial account.

Old November 7th 05, 08:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

mark kelly wrote:
Just to follow update, got sipdiscount working, needed to put the stun
server on the sip section of the PAP2 admin page and now hey presto it
works. I am now going to cancel my just-dial account.

good luck at just dial.......... took me three months