Sipgate incoming down

Old November 6th 05, 07:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Julius

Default Sipgate incoming down

It appears sipgate incoming is down

I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling sipgate
produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

Old November 6th 05, 07:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Julius" wrote in message
oups.com
It appears sipgate incoming is down

I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling
sipgate produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

Ok here on both my London and Birmingham numbers.

Try my speaking clock on 020 7043 1320 (SIP 1431320) if you want to do a
test.

Ivor

Old November 6th 05, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On 6 Nov 2005 11:16:17 -0800, "Julius"
wrote:

It appears sipgate incoming is down

I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling
sipgate produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

Oh dear, how sad, never mind but you can bet Ivor is
receiving calls ok though .

I am indeed, I just made some test calls. But why are you bothered, you
aren't a customer any more..?

Your trolling isn't required, please go away.

Ivor

Old November 6th 05, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Barrett

"Julius" wrote in message
oups.com...

It appears sipgate incoming is down

I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling sipgate
produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

working ok in Oundle

Old November 6th 05, 07:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephen Peterson

wrote:

It appears sipgate incoming is down

I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling
sipgate produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

Oh dear, how sad, never mind but you can bet Ivor is
receiving calls ok though .

I am indeed, I just made some test calls. But why are you bothered, you
aren't a customer any more..?

Your trolling isn't required, please go away.

Ivor

Everything's ok here too. Have been receiving and making calls on Sipgate
all weekend with no probems. In fact, since the firmware update for my
TA612V came through the other week the service has been faultless.

Stephen

Old November 6th 05, 08:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Julius

OK all, it is most likely IP difficilties between North America and
Europe

I tried all my numbers and none of them work, however the Asterisk box
shows them as registered

I think it is more than likely IP related and not PSTN related

Sorry for starting Dex off on his anti-sipgate tanget

JP

Old November 6th 05, 08:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

I don't use sipgate, but just set up the account for a moment.

I can't call mobiles, but can landlines (UK)........ Stange
Old November 6th 05, 10:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Julius

All working again.

It was definitely IP related and I Sipgate wasn't involved

Old November 6th 05, 10:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Julius

you know that Ivor reckons he isn't a European ! .

Funny, I thought he was human :^)