Sipgate website

Old November 10th 05, 08:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Gill

Default Sipgate website

Anyone else having trouble logging in to the users' area of the Sipgate
website? Times out every time for me... :-(

Old November 10th 05, 09:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Dave Gill" wrote in
message

Anyone else having trouble logging in to the users' area
of the Sipgate website? Times out every time for me...
:-(

I can log in ok here, although the calls list is a little skewed, it shows
a call I made to 314xxxx as 00314xxxx2 and the user is shown as offline
when I know he isn't...

Ivor

Old November 11th 05, 02:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Alex

"Dave Gill" wrote in message
Anyone else having trouble logging in to the users' area of the Sipgate
website? Times out every time for me... :-(

Problems logging in, and severe problems in calling with ATA. Seems to hang
on dialling a (PSTN) number for about 30sec and then gives the engaged tone
(as well as 1000), but it rings the called numbers phone. Incoming calls
seem to work fine, as I've had calls back asking why I called and then there
was silence. Very strange- never happened before. I got through to a PSTN
line once, and then after about 30sec it cut off and gave the engaged tone.
I very much doubt its my settings or ATA as I've not changed any settings
and its worked fine for the last few weeks. I know that things go wrong
occasionally, but I hope they sort it out soon.

Alex