[email protected] - Speed Dials

Old November 17th 05, 02:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

Default [email protected] - Speed Dials

It is it possible to have a global speed dial list somewhere with
[email protected]?

I cant seem to work out how to do it so dialling a speed dial location (say
for example *100 through to *199) will translate that to a predefined
number, then rout it according to the routing set already defined in my
outbound routing rules.

Has anyone here done this, if so, how!

Thanks!

Sparks...

Old November 17th 05, 05:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Sparks wrote:
|| It is it possible to have a global speed dial list somewhere with
|| [email protected]?
|| I cant seem to work out how to do it so dialling a speed dial location
|| (say for example *100 through to *199) will translate that to a
|| predefined number, then rout it according to the routing set already
|| defined in my outbound routing rules.
|| Has anyone here done this, if so, how!
|| Thanks!
|| Sparks...

Been on holiday?

Did you get my spa3000 settings?

Old November 21st 05, 09:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

Been on holiday?

Did you get my spa3000 settings?

Not yet, just been really busy and haven't had much time to play about with
Asterisk!

I haven't got the SPA-3000 working 100% yet (I can use a phone connected to
it, but cant seem to get incoming calls from the PSTN to get through to
Asterisk and ring my other phones - I need to spend some time on it!

Sparks...

Old November 22nd 05, 09:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Sparks wrote:
||| Been on holiday?
||| Did you get my spa3000 settings?
|| Not yet, just been really busy and haven't had much time to play about
|| with Asterisk!
|| I haven't got the SPA-3000 working 100% yet (I can use a phone
|| connected to it, but cant seem to get incoming calls from the PSTN to
|| get through to Asterisk and ring my other phones - I need to spend
|| some time on it!
|| Sparks...

I've nearly got speed dials on Asterisk!

I'm following the Nerd Vittles site
http://mundy.org/blog/index.php?cat=3
in setting up the Asteridex Robodialler.

I've got the basic Webdialler working from last month's article. This week,
though I am having a problem adjusting line 7 in the following code to fit
with one of my trunks.

exten = _00.,1,SayDigits(${EXTEN:2},) ; extensions dialed with 00 prefix
get looked up in AsteriDex
exten = _00.,2,EAGI(asteridex.agi|${EXTEN})
exten = _00.,3,GotoIf($["${DIAL:0:2}" = "00?]?97)
exten = _00.,4,NoOp(Number to Dial: ${DIAL})
exten = _00.,5,NoOp(Person to Dial: ${DUDE})
exten = _00.,6,AGI(festival-script.pl|Connecting to: ${DUDE}. One moment
please.)
exten = _00.,7,Dial(SIP/${DIAL}@telasip-gw,90,r)
exten = _00.,8,Hangup()
exten = _00.,97,Playback(num-not-in-db)
exten = _00.,98,Playback(goodbye)
exten = _00.,99,Hangup()

Old November 22nd 05, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Sparks wrote:
|| It is it possible to have a global speed dial list somewhere with
|| [email protected]?
|| I cant seem to work out how to do it so dialling a speed dial location
|| (say for example *100 through to *199) will translate that to a
|| predefined number, then rout it according to the routing set already
|| defined in my outbound routing rules.
|| Has anyone here done this, if so, how!
|| Thanks!
|| Sparks...

I came accross this in what seemed to be a very quiet asterisk news group
(no new posts since September)

***********************

The wiki search kinda sucks doesn't it.. I had a search and couldn't find
the stuff I know I've seen before.. so here - go with a section from my
extensions.conf which is hopefully mostly self explanatory. It's in use on
a box with a PRI so you might need to change bits near the bottom if you
want to dial out via SIP or IAX etc.

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Cheers
Paul

[app-system-speeddial]
; *91 xx yyyy - Set system speed dial xx to digits yyyy
; *91 xx 0 - Delete system speed dial xx
; *91 xx - Review system speed dial xx
; *1xx - Dial speed dial xx
exten = _*91XXX.,1,Answer
exten = _*91XXX.,2,DBput(SystemSpeedDial/${EXTEN:2:3}=${EXTEN:5})
exten = _*91XXX.,3,Wait(1)
exten = _*91XXX.,4,Playback(speed-dial)
exten = _*91XXX.,5,SayDigits(${EXTEN:2:3})
exten = _*91XXX.,6,Playback(has-been-set-to)
exten = _*91XXX.,7,SayDigits(${EXTEN:5})
exten = _*91XXX.,8,Hangup

exten = _*91XX0,1,Answer
exten = _*91XX0,2,DBdel(SystemSpeedDial/${EXTEN:2:3})
exten = _*91XX0,3,Wait(1)
exten = _*91XX0,4,Playback(speed-dial)
exten = _*91XX0,5,SayDigits(digits/${EXTEN:2:3})
exten = _*91XX0,6,Playback(has-been-cleared)
exten = _*91XX0,7,Hangup

exten = _*91XX,1,Answer
exten = _*91XX,2,DBget(SystemSpeedDial=SystemSpeedDial/${EXTEN:2:3})
exten = _*91XX,3,Wait(1)
exten = _*91XX,4,Playback(speed-dial)
exten = _*91XX,5,SayDigits(${EXTEN:2:3})
exten = _*91XX,6,Playback(is-set-to)
exten = _*91XX,7,SayDigits(${SystemSpeedDial})
exten = _*91XX,8,Hangup
exten = _*91XX,103,Playback(speed-dial)
exten = _*91XX,104,SayDigits(${EXTEN:2:3})
exten = _*91XX,105,Playback(is-not-set)
exten = _*91XX,106,Hangup

exten = _*1XX,1,DBget(NumberToCall=SystemSpeedDial/${EXTEN:1})
exten = _*1XX,2,Dial(${TRUNKGROUP}/${NumberToCall},20);
exten = _*1XX,3,Congestion
exten = _*1XX,102,Answer
exten = _*1XX,103,Wait(1)
exten = _*1XX,104,Playback(speed-dial)