Port Of Call Alternatives

Old November 18th 05, 08:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Flipflops

Default Port Of Call Alternatives

Hey Guy

What alternates to port of call exist for providing a US incoming number?
Port Of Call have stopped taking registrations. My global village US number
is totally unreliable (engaged/unobtainable) and they are unable to resolve
it. Already have the freebie Washington state one through FWD, but I want a
Georgia number.

Thanks

Rgds

Stuart

Old November 19th 05, 11:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lansbury

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:31:11 -0000, "Mr Flipflops"
wrote:

What alternates to port of call exist for providing a US incoming number?

http://www.iconnecthere.com

They can do a Georgia number. They supply an ATA but if you have your own
equipment they offer a service in those circumstances as well.

When I looked the deal where they supplied the ATA was better than if you
used your own equipment. The ATA is a locked Linksys PAP2.

We have had an Oregon number with them for some months now and the service
works as you would expect it to.

They are quite happy to ship the ATA internationally.

-
Lansbury
www.uk-air.net
FAQs for the alt.travel.uk.air newsgroup