Looking for a usenet group to discuss skype as USA voip

Old November 20th 05, 01:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Al Dykes

Default Looking for a usenet group to discuss skype as USA voip

I'd like to ask a few q's about skype. Can anyone suggest
a usenet group.

Thanks

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.
Old November 20th 05, 02:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On 2005-11-20, Al Dykes wrote:

I'd like to ask a few q's about skype. Can anyone suggest
a usenet group.

You could pose them here but there are forums at www.skype.com which may
be more appropriate for what you want to know.

Brian.
Old November 22nd 05, 12:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Al Dykes

In article ,
On 2005-11-20, Al Dykes wrote:

I'd like to ask a few q's about skype. Can anyone suggest
a usenet group.

You could pose them here but there are forums at www.skype.com which may
be more appropriate for what you want to know.

Brian.

Thanks, but I use Usenet unless someone holds a gun to my head.
Life's too short to hit a bunch of web forums, all different, to keep
up with things I'm interested in but don't use full time.