Sipura Dial Plan

Old November 23rd 05, 12:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Default Sipura Dial Plan

Hi,

With help from various group members, I now have :

(08081050005:@gw0|192:08000192190|118xxx:0800 0192190|999:@gw0|xx.|*xx.|**xx.|#,:*xx.:@gw0 |#,:*xx:@gw0)

in my dialplan.

If I try to withhold my caller id, with 141 i.e. 14101827xxxxxx the
call fails.

Is something in the dial plan stopping calls to number prefixed with 1?

Many thanks

Matthew

Old November 23rd 05, 01:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

With help from various group members, I now have :

(08081050005:@gw0|192:08000192190|118xxx:0800 0192190|999:@gw0|xx.|*xx.|**xx.|#,:*xx.:@gw0 |#,:*xx:@gw0)

in my dialplan.

If I try to withhold my caller id, with 141 i.e. 14101827xxxxxx the
call fails.

Is something in the dial plan stopping calls to number prefixed with 1?

Many thanks

Matthew

Have you alowed something like 141. (with the full stop) in any of your
outbound routing in asterisk? also put 141. in the trunk as well.

Old November 23rd 05, 01:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

141 is actually being added by asterisk (AAH) for all calls over the
pstn( I'd like to work out how to instert 141 on calls from certain
extensions only) and works fine with the XP100 clone card that is still
in the box (but very echoey etc).

So its either the dial plan, or the sipura unit.

Thanks for the suggestion

Matthew

Old November 23rd 05, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Matt wrote:
|| 141 is actually being added by asterisk (AAH) for all calls over the
|| pstn( I'd like to work out how to instert 141 on calls from certain
|| extensions only) and works fine with the XP100 clone card that is still
|| in the box (but very echoey etc).
|| So its either the dial plan, or the sipura unit.
|| Thanks for the suggestion
|| Matthew

(Stop snippin' ev'rything, I can't tell what I'm replying to! ;-))

At this point I would suggest installing
http://www.sipura.com/support/slogsrv.zip

Which, if running on a networked computer, will let you know exactly what
the SPA is dialling. (Very useful if you want to check that the correct
prefixes are being dialled)

On the system tab of the SPA, here are the settings you need:

Enable Webserver: "YES"
Enable Web Admin Access: "YES"
Webserver Port: "80"

DNS Server Order: "MANUAL"
Syslog Server: 192.168.0.0 (The IP address of the machine running the
slogsrv.exe)
Debug Level "3"
DNS Query Mode: "PARALLEL"
Debug Server: 192.168.0.0 (The IP address of the machine running the
slogsrv.exe)