we are sell voip chipsets

Old November 25th 05, 10:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
leelk3

Default we are sell voip chipsets

We are sell Voip Chipsets.
1. BCM1112KPB; BroadCom: 17,000 Pieces
2. BCM6352KPB: BroadCom : 10,176 Pieces
Contact me :
WE ARE SELL :
1. ATI RAGE THEATER: VIDEO CHIPSETS
2. 213RT1ZUA31B
3. 11,000 PIECES
contact :
FROM TAEJON ELECTRONICS in KOREA
LEE JAE KYUNG
TEL : 82-42-532-6747
FAX : 82-42-532-6748
E-mail :

Old November 25th 05, 10:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
peter

leelk3 wrote:
We are sell Voip Chipsets.

LOL .. By SPAMMING usenet groups ? Only crooked dinky-toy sellers do
that !!!

Old November 25th 05, 12:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

wrote in message

Snip

Oh dear oh dear oh dear Ivor will be getting his Y fronts in a twist
again over this .

What, the spam you re-posted, or the original spam?

Old November 25th 05, 07:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:53:08 GMT, "Jono"
wrote:

wrote in message

Snip

Oh dear oh dear oh dear Ivor will be getting his Y
fronts in a twist again over this .

What, the spam you re-posted, or the original spam?

Neither, just him.

Nothing wrong with spam Jono if you don't want to read it
you don't read it end of story .

Nothing wrong with spam, eh..? Come back and say that after all the
spammers have read that and flood your inbox..!

Ivor

Old November 25th 05, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

He don't like people posting span to HIS group and he can
take his pick about what he is but he has got to be one
of the following either European ,African, Asian or an
American he just can't not live in one of the worlds
continents .

Sigh.........

Ivor

Old November 25th 05, 08:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:39:12 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

Nothing wrong with spam, eh..? Come back and say that
after all the spammers have read that and flood your
inbox..!

No chance do you honestly think the address I give out
here is my real address Ivor ? funnily enough my old main
box at Blueyonder has no less than 1000 spam emails in it
when I closed the account and the address had never been
given out by me to anyone because I never used it .This
time around not one single spam or other mail has arrived
in it maybe blueyonder are protecting the mail system
more or something .

If I can find out what your real address is, do you really think the
spammers can't..? You'll get found out eventually.

Ivor