Last SPA 3000 question...

Old November 26th 05, 12:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Default Last SPA 3000 question...

After having to do a firmware repair/upgrade on my SPA300 (it locked up
and would not respond to anything!) I'm having to reconfigure the unit
again!

Outgoing works fine, but incoming calls aren't being passed to
asterisk.

Please can someone post their pstn settings from thier sipura.

I'm using the setup at nerdvittles i.e. extension 99 for incoming pstn
and 199 for outgoing.

Many thanks to the group for all their help and support.

Matthew

Old November 26th 05, 01:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Matt wrote:
|| After having to do a firmware repair/upgrade on my SPA300 (it locked up
|| and would not respond to anything!) I'm having to reconfigure the unit
|| again!
|| Outgoing works fine, but incoming calls aren't being passed to
|| asterisk.
|| Please can someone post their pstn settings from thier sipura.
|| I'm using the setup at nerdvittles i.e. extension 99 for incoming pstn
|| and 199 for outgoing.
|| Many thanks to the group for all their help and support.
|| Matthew

You got mail

You might also like to use dual arrow's little utility for backing up the
spa's settings.

http://voxilla.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopi...87ca1b2bc.html

The only thing it doesn't save are the passwords (AFAIK)

Old November 26th 05, 01:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andrew Gabriel

You can also save the config just by going to the admin/advanced and
saving the html page (as html), which you can open later in a browser.
However, you will need to manually re-enter the data, if the config
got cleared. (With a small bit of hackery, you could probably get it
to download that saved page with a few modifications from a web server
such that if you click on submit changes, it would submit them back to
an spa-3000 instead of the web server.)

Incidently, I've upgraded and downgraded the firmware in my SPA-3000,
and it never lost the config in the process.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Old November 26th 05, 10:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Thanks to Jono's email as is well again.

Will backup the config tomorrow.

Just hope I haven't got a rougue unit - it reset the ip to 0.0.0.0 when
I repaired it!

FIngers crossed.

Thanks to all who have helped,

Matthew