Last SPA 3000 question...

Old November 26th 05, 12:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Default Last SPA 3000 question...

After having to do a firmware repair/upgrade on my SPA300 (it locked up
and would not respond to anything!) I'm having to reconfigure the unit
again!

Outgoing works fine, but incoming calls aren't being passed to
asterisk. They just ring out for ever!
Please can someone post their pstn settings from their sipura.?

I'm using the setup at nerdvittles i.e. extension 99 for incoming pstn
and 199 for outgoing.

Many thanks to the group for all their help and support.

Matthew