connecting 2 asterisk servers

Old November 28th 05, 05:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default connecting 2 asterisk servers

hi,

Can anyone give me an overview on interconnecting two remote asterisk
servers over the internet so that two different companies who work closely
together get to call each other for free.

they both currently run asterisk internally.

thanks

Old November 28th 05, 05:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian

wrote in message
news

hi,

Can anyone give me an overview on interconnecting two remote asterisk
servers over the internet so that two different companies who work closely
together get to call each other for free.

they both currently run asterisk internally.

thanks

http://www.cyber-cottage.co.uk/wiki/...sk_to_Asterisk

simple as that

Ian

Old November 28th 05, 07:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

"Ian" spam"AT"bathfordhill.co.uk wrote:

Can anyone give me an overview on interconnecting two remote asterisk
servers over the internet so that two different companies who work
closely together get to call each other for free.

they both currently run asterisk internally.

thanks

http://www.cyber-cottage.co.uk/wiki/...sk_to_Asterisk

simple as that

Perhaps. You might be wise to run the connection over a VPN, to help with
QOS and security.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
19:50:43 up 25 days, 23:26, 3 users, load average: 0.87, 0.93, 0.69