VoIP Cheap - More free destinations

Old November 29th 05, 10:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default VoIP Cheap - More free destinations

Now free calls to:

Australia
Belgium
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Greece
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Monaco
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Portugal
Spain
Sweden
Taiwan
United Kingdom
United States

For half (25) of my bonus (50) when referred to Telewest or 5 when referred
to easyMobile contact me via above site.