Has anyone bought one of these?

Old November 29th 05, 12:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Robert Cole

Default Has anyone bought one of these?

Are then anygood?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOIP-USB-IINTE...cmd ZViewItem

Old November 29th 05, 02:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

"Robert Cole" wrote in message
. uk...
Are then anygood?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOIP-USB-IINTE...cmd ZViewItem

Not for 28 shipping!

I use a VTA1000 gateway from pcphoneline.com - just plug a regular DECT
handset in. It handles SIP and Skype calls.

Old November 30th 05, 03:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Doz

"Lee" wrote in message

"Robert Cole" wrote in message
. uk...
Are then anygood?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOIP-USB-IINTE...cmd ZViewItem

Not for 28 shipping!

I use a VTA1000 gateway from pcphoneline.com - just plug a regular DECT
handset in. It handles SIP and Skype calls.

Looks a well dodgy geezer.

I use a cyberphoneK on skype.. 100% reliable. (touch wood)