We sell device of Cellular Phone

Old November 29th 05, 03:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
leelk3

Default We sell device of Cellular Phone

We sell device of Cellular Phone. and so.
You need device of other. Contact me.
We are trade company of semiconductor for Oversea Customer.
1. PMB2411 : 215,000 Pieces
2. PMB2251 : 218,000 Pieces
3. PMB2348 : 219,000 Pieces
4. PF01411A : 211,000 Pieces
5. KM616FU2010AZI-10 : 43,000 Pieces
6. HY62UF16201ALLF-85I : 230,000 Pieces
7. SSD1821T1RA: 20,434 Pieces
8. LSC503608FU : 7,700 Pieces
9. LSC436059FU : 7,200 Pieces
10.18LV8Z-25 : 81,000 Pieces
11. NJU6450AF : 41,000 Pieces
12. NJU7082 : 42,000 Pieces
13. NJU7660 : 40,000 Pieces
14. SC29301VFR2 : 4,700 Pieces
15. 74VHC245MTCX: 45,000 Pieces
16. M6MGB32BS8WG-01: 20,000 Pieces
17. LRS1306 : 13,000 Pieces
18. LRS1316B : 21,000 Pieces
19. FM24C256-FLEX8X : 37,400 Pieces
20. K6F8016R6B : 31,000 Pieces
21. GE28F640W18BD80 : 22,000 Pieces
22. S71JL064H80BAW11 : 83,000 Pieces
23. RDP-0967A : 16,000 Pieces
24. DG9411 : 20,000 Pieces
25. SHS-M090B: 180,000 Pieces
26. PST9336UR : 24,000 Pieces
27. AWT6109 : 14,000 Pieces
28. PA3100-3K : 15,000 Pieces
29. DAC3550A-BF-C2: 37,000 Pieces
30. MAS3507D-BF-F10 : 37,000 Pieces
31. ELD-4310T : 69,000 Pieces
32. DRR030KE1R350TC : 43,000 Pieces
33. SM8145A : 12,000 Pieces
34. HD66741BP : 27,500 Pieces

Contact me :
FROM TAEJON ELECTRONICS in KOREA
LEE JAE KYUNG
TEL : 82-42-532-6747
FAX : 82-42-532-6748
E-mail :

Old November 29th 05, 03:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"leelk3" wrote in message

We sell device of Cellular Phone. and so.
You need device of other. Contact me.

Please do not spam here. This is a non-advert group. It's nothing to do
with cellular either.

Ivor

Old November 29th 05, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

Oh Christ here we go again do stop telling people what to
do and not what to do Ivor YOU do not own this group how
many more times do you need reminding of this but I agree
it should not have been posted here in the first place .

Shut up.

Ivor

Old November 29th 05, 04:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Robert Cole

now now girls play nicely.:-)
"Gzl" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

"leelk3" wrote in message

You've bought too many to shift.
We'll be communicatin through our minds a lot sooner than you can shift
that lot.

Old November 29th 05, 04:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:58:22 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

wrote in message

[snip]

Oh Christ here we go again do stop telling people
what to do and not what to do Ivor YOU do not own
this group how many more times do you need reminding
of this but I agree it should not have been posted
here in the first place .

Shut up.

There you go again Ivor not that anyone with any sense
takes any notice of you .

Or you. I quote from a previous posting:

Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
Subject: Signing up to sipgate

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 21:49:37 GMT,
wrote:

You certainly could not do worse than signing up to Sipgate but you
could do a lot better using any other voip provider regarding the
headset don't know don't like them don't use them sooner have an ATA
plus a cordless phone .

More incoherent ranting from the resident buffoon.

Note it wasn't me who wrote that.

Ivor