Supplier for Canada geographic number?

Old November 29th 05, 06:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

Default Supplier for Canada geographic number?

Hi

I need to find a supplier for a Canadian [613 area code] number. Can anybody
here recommend someone?

Old November 29th 05, 06:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Lee" wrote in message

Hi

I need to find a supplier for a Canadian [613 area code]
number. Can anybody here recommend someone?

You might try comp.dcom.voice-over-ip which is more US orientated, this is
primarily a UK group. I know of a few suppliers of US numbers, but not
Canadian.

Ivor

Old November 29th 05, 09:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

On 2005-11-29, Lee wrote:

Hi

I need to find a supplier for a Canadian [613 area code] number. Can
anybody
here recommend someone?

Google for 'DID number' (Direct-Inward-Dial number).

Brian.

Thanks both Brian and Ivor.

I appreciate the help.

Old November 30th 05, 04:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Julius

Try http://www.unlimitel.ca/wholesalevoip.html

They are $2.50 for the DID and 1.1 cents per minute inbound/outbound
(yes I know, but this is Canada