Siemens S445 - all voip?

Old November 29th 05, 09:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave

Default Siemens S445 - all voip?

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the Siemens Gigaset S445 only works with skype or will
it work with voip services using the likes of x-lite?

Also the reason I'm looking at this is I'm after something for home that
incorporates DECT, answerphone and can handle my landline and voipline
together so I haven't got separate handsets all over. Any recommendations on
and alternate product or setup?

Thanks in advance

Dave
--