Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcan+Headset Mfrf #: 961413-0914

Old November 30th 05, 05:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Peter Ward

Default Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcan+Headset Mfrf #: 961413-0914

Has anybody got one of these?

Does it come with a mike as well as an earpiece?

I tried contacting Logitech - a complete waste of time !

Old November 30th 05, 06:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Richard H Huelin

"Peter Ward" wrote in message
Has anybody got one of these?

Does it come with a mike as well as an earpiece?

I tried contacting Logitech - a complete waste of time !

Logically enough the answer is on the Logitech web site:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B3D23121B

Old November 30th 05, 06:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Max Power

Peter Ward wrote:
Has anybody got one of these?

Does it come with a mike as well as an earpiece?

I tried contacting Logitech - a complete waste of time !

Don't think so:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...ONTENTID=10034
Old November 30th 05, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Richard H Huelin

"Max Power" "Max wrote in message
Peter Ward wrote:
Has anybody got one of these?

Does it come with a mike as well as an earpiece?

I tried contacting Logitech - a complete waste of time !

Don't think so:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...ONTENTID=10034

Look again: Features: PC . USB . Microphone . Headset Included

Old December 1st 05, 10:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Peter Ward

Many thanks to all who replied

Pete