Just Dial VoIP woes

Old November 30th 05, 11:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Gill

Default Just Dial VoIP woes

Rick wrote:

I cancelled my service months ago but was still being billed for
monthly line rental.

I cancelled a few months ago because the call quality I was getting made
their service unusable for me, which was a shame because their pricing
was reasonable.

I waited a full clear month after I'd asked them to cancel my account
and thought I'd received my last bill, so I cancelled the direct debit.

The next month I got an invoice for 6p (one day's rental, apparently).
I contacted them and explained the situation and they credited my
account with the 6p to clear the balance.