Asterisk on SUSE 10.x

Old December 2nd 05, 05:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Julius

Default Asterisk on SUSE 10.x

Hi,

just wanted to see if anyone is running Asterisk on SUSE 10.x ??

I'll be setting up an * server in the U.K. in January, wondered how
people are fairing with SUSE 10.x

Thanks in advance

Julius

Old December 6th 05, 11:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Julius

Julius wrote:

just wanted to see if anyone is running Asterisk on SUSE 10.x ??

I'll be setting up an * server in the U.K. in January, wondered how
people are fairing with SUSE 10.x

I'm just trying to get an idea of what OSes people are using the the
U.K. for running Asterisk and not getting any sucess

Old December 7th 05, 02:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark Adamson

"Julius" wrote in message
oups.com...

Julius wrote:

just wanted to see if anyone is running Asterisk on SUSE 10.x ??

I'll be setting up an * server in the U.K. in January, wondered how
people are fairing with SUSE 10.x

I'm just trying to get an idea of what OSes people are using the the
U.K. for running Asterisk and not getting any sucess

I have been trying out Asterisk at home, which I installed on top of CentOS
4.2 (so that i could keep my windows partition). It works well and despite
comments in various places [email protected] seems to offer all the flexibility of
Asterisk, with a lot easier access to the most common configurations.

I have also played with AstLinux, which boots off a CF card, and is its own
distro. That worked well too, but requires every
thing to be configured using the text files.

hope that helps

Mark