VOIP Provider Question

Old December 5th 05, 10:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default VOIP Provider Question

I have finally installed asterisk server in my house so that 'people who
know the secret code' (3) go through to an extension in the house and speak
to the missus and people who don't (business calls) get transferred to my
mobile via VOIP (voiptalk.org)

The majority of calls will come in through my PSTN line and go out via VOIP
to my mobile (Orange).

Currently using voiptalk.org as a voip provider.

My question is, could I save much by using a different provider or am I
getting about the best rates from voiptalk?

ta