VoIP handset for Draytek Vigor 2600VG

VoIP handset for Drautek Vigor 2600VG Jon uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 13 December 6th 05 07:49 PM
VoIP ATA behind Draytek Vigor 2200We Lee uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 0 August 31st 05 02:50 PM
Draytek Vigor 2600VG Problem Stri uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 3 August 12th 05 01:11 PM
Vigor 2600VG - what's it like? Rob Horton uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 17 February 11th 05 02:45 AM
Draytek 2600VG or 2600G+VOIP adapter? Dave uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 2 November 18th 04 04:00 PM