skype volume problems

Old December 7th 05, 08:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default skype volume problems

Since installing my skype phone i've not been able to get any music on
my computer, or play any Cd games as i can't get any volume, it appears
to be coming through the skype phnoe, how do I correct this. fed up.

Old December 7th 05, 09:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Westwell

This is easy to resolve.

Go start Control Panel Sounds Speech & Audio Devices Change The
Speaker Settings Audio Tab and then select your computer soundcard rather
then the Skype phone for default playback and recording. Do the same with
the voice tab.

Then go to Skype and select tools Tools Options Sound Devices and ensure
your Skype phone is selected for audio out/in and ringing.

oups.com...