Combine-a-line instructions

Old December 9th 05, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default Combine-a-line instructions

I experimented with combine-a-line some months ago and gave up.

I've been having another go and can't find the instructions. I'm sure
there was a single sheet of paper which told you about the red/green
light adjustments and which sockets to use for what.

The trouble is I have so many different sorts of cable (RJ11 to BT)
where the colours are different at each end, so some must be cross over
cables; and some are only 2 wires.

Would some-one please be able to scan the instructions and email them to
me.

Please reply here and I will give you a valid email address!

Also does CLI pass through the combine-a-line? I haven't succeeded yet,
but that might be because I'm only using 2 core cables.

Thanks,
David