Hook flash not recognised (Sipura 2100)

Old December 10th 05, 10:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Alan Ramsay

Default Hook flash not recognised (Sipura 2100)

Mark wrote:
I was getting no intermediate dial-tone for 3-way calling (etc) when
pressing recall, despite trying several analogue phones.

Cu I lowered the "Hook Flash Timer Min" to 0.08s, as the default
(0.1s) was too long. The user guide says the allowable range is 0.1
to 0.4 seconds!

The setting is located under Advanced-Voice-Regional.

Hope this helps someone.

The other settings needed to make the SIPURA UK-ish can be found at

http://esupport.gradwell.net/?_a=kno...details&_i=208

Alan
Old December 10th 05, 12:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John Smith

A quick workaround for the hook-flash is to press phone hook to make phone
go on-hook for around half a second.

Ed Barnett

"Alan Ramsay" wrote in message
k...