Tiptel Cyberbox 100 and VoIPBuster

Old December 10th 05, 09:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Tiptel Cyberbox 100 and VoIPBuster

I am desperate. Starting this afternoon my VoIPBuster doesn't work with
my Tiptel Cyberbox. With normal PC speaker and mic everything works
flawlessly but not with the Tiptel which is soooo convenient otherwise.

The error message I get is "Sorry, no data received from the other
party".

Anybody would know?

Stefan