Free U.S VOIP provider with Free Virtual Number?

Old December 11th 05, 10:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gareth Evans

Default Free U.S VOIP provider with Free Virtual Number?

I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate, but a U.S version that will provide
me with a free U.S number. Any suggestions?

Gareth

Old December 11th 05, 10:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tomek

I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate, but a U.S version that will provide
me with a free U.S number. Any suggestions?

You can get a free U.S. number in 360 area (Washington State) from
www.ipkall.com . However, it's not a provider, you can use your current
provider with this number.

Old December 11th 05, 10:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Tomek wrote:
I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate, but a U.S version that will provide
me with a free U.S number. Any suggestions?

Stanaphone.com give you a free incoming number and fax2email as well

Old December 11th 05, 04:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:38:22 -0000, "Gareth Evans"
wrote:

I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate,

Hell fire what an awful name to be confronted with when
one first boots up in a morning especially a Sunday
morning .

Yawn, reaches for more beer and sandwiches....

Ivor

Old December 11th 05, 04:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:

wrote:

I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate,

Hell fire what an awful name to be confronted with when
one first boots up in a morning especially a Sunday
morning .

Yawn, reaches for more beer and sandwiches....

Ivor

I only see the morons posts when someone replies to them!
Old December 11th 05, 05:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:

wrote:

I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate,
Hell fire what an awful name to be confronted with
when one first boots up in a morning especially a
Sunday morning .

Yawn, reaches for more beer and sandwiches....

Ivor

I only see the morons posts when someone replies to them!

Sorry, I can't help it sometimes..!

Ivor

Old December 11th 05, 05:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gareth Evans

"Tomek" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate, but a U.S version that will
provide
me with a free U.S number. Any suggestions?

You can get a free U.S. number in 360 area (Washington State) from
www.ipkall.com . However, it's not a provider, you can use your current
provider with this number.

Thanks, that seemed to work well.

Gareth

Old December 11th 05, 05:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Gareth Evans" wrote in message

"Tomek" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm looking for a provider like Sipgate, but a U.S
version that will provide
me with a free U.S number. Any suggestions?

You can get a free U.S. number in 360 area (Washington
State) from www.ipkall.com . However, it's not a
provider, you can use your current provider with this
number.

Thanks, that seemed to work well.

Call quality is good as well. I don't know where they make their money,
but it's a good service.

Ivor