Experience with babble.net ?

Old December 11th 05, 11:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin Maurer

Default Experience with babble.net ?

Hello,

has someone experience wth babble.net ? They seem to be UK based. I
registered an account a few days ago, but till now i haven't got any
response.
How is speech quality ? Is phoning to different countries (especially to
zone 0) working ?

Regards,

Martin

Old December 12th 05, 01:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin²

I used them about a year ago when they started as they had free calls.
Worked OK, though I wasn't impressed with their soft phone.
Being a cheapskate I have since moved to voipbuster and then sipdiscount.
Regards,
Martin