Quintum setup

Old December 12th 05, 08:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Quintum setup

I have been asked to set up a Quintum tenor AS 400. The Tenor will be
in a remote location. we need to be able to use netmeeting, routed
through the tenor gateway to the PSTN.

I have no experience with VOIP or Quintum. The documentation isn't
worth much. I'm hoping someone can tell me what steps I need to take to
configure this unit.

Thanks.

Old December 13th 05, 12:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andrew Crane

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been asked to set up a Quintum tenor AS 400. The Tenor will be
in a remote location. we need to be able to use netmeeting, routed
through the tenor gateway to the PSTN.

I have no experience with VOIP or Quintum. The documentation isn't
worth much. I'm hoping someone can tell me what steps I need to take to
configure this unit.

Learn about VOIP and Quintum
Hire a consultant.

IMHO the documentation is adaquate for getting the thing running as long as
you have a basic knowledge of the PSTN and of VOIP. I don't think the Tenor
range is up to much compared with their CMS offering, but it will do light
duty work without too much looking after.

Regards
Andrew

--
Inweb Networks 01784494400 www.inweb.co.uk