voip & Pstn telco phone auto siwtch.. why not join the two in a simple handset??? Vonage + multi-line cordless phone?

Old December 14th 05, 04:40 AM posted to comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,alt.dcom.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
Marc Popek

Default voip & Pstn telco phone auto siwtch.. why not join the two in a simple handset??? Vonage + multi-line cordless phone?

There is a low cost, super low noise device called Combine-a-line, that is
perfect for your application!

Marco

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=1&sspage nam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

wrote in message
ups.com...
A little advice needed:

For a new office I am helping to setup, we are installing a 384k T1
line, and are planning on using vonage over that T1 line for our phone
service. We plan to have at least 2 and maybe 3 phone lines through
vonage. We are looking into cordless multi-line phones. We figure
we'll need 1 base station and 4-8 handsets. Vonage offers a call-hunt
feature that will ring the second or third line if the first line is
busy. Will this multi-line service from vonage work with 1 mutli-line
base station?

Thanks,
Ken

Old December 14th 05, 10:39 AM posted to comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,alt.dcom.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Marc Popek" wrote in message
ink.net
There is a low cost, super low noise device called
Combine-a-line, that is perfect for your application!

Marco

Haven't they pulled your account yet, spammer..?

Ivor