Sipdiscount

Old December 15th 05, 10:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PhilÅ

Default Sipdiscount

I have signed up, and have been using no problems with my router/ata.

Anyways last night it was hit and miss, I was getting the US busy signal
after dialing??.

I am assuming it was a peak time and they do not have the capacity??.

Am I the only one having this issue, or is something a miss with them?

Old December 15th 05, 10:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

PhilÅ wrote:

Anyways last night it was hit and miss, I was getting the US busy signal
after dialing??.....
Am I the only one having this issue, or is something a miss with them?

I've also had a few unconnected calls thru my sipdiscount and
voipbuster accounts on [email protected] in the last 2-3 days. Today it
seems to be connecting OK....

Old December 15th 05, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Davew

paul123 wrote:
PhilÅ wrote:

Anyways last night it was hit and miss, I was getting the US busy signal
after dialing??.....
Am I the only one having this issue, or is something a miss with them?

I've also had a few unconnected calls thru my sipdiscount and
voipbuster accounts on [email protected] in the last 2-3 days. Today it
seems to be connecting OK....

Mine is partically bad tonight.
== No one is available to answer at this time (1:0/0/0)
Old December 15th 05, 10:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

davew wrote:
|| paul123 wrote:
||| I've also had a few unconnected calls thru my sipdiscount and
||| voipbuster accounts on [email protected] in the last 2-3 days. Today it
||| seems to be connecting OK....
|| Mine is partically bad tonight.
|| == No one is available to answer at this time (1:0/0/0)

Same he Dial failed due to NOANSWER

Old December 28th 05, 12:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
CiscoHeadsetAdapter.com

"PhilÅ" wrote in message
I have signed up, and have been using no problems with my router/ata.

Anyways last night it was hit and miss, I was getting the US busy signal
after dialing??.

I am assuming it was a peak time and they do not have the capacity??.

Am I the only one having this issue, or is something a miss with them?

I had everything fine yesterday with both, VoIPBuster and SIPDiscount. But
today I'm getting a fast busy when trying to call any number. When I debug
my Cisco ATA 186, I see that both services give me an "Unauthorized" error.
Tried the "test/test" account with the SIPDiscount with the same results.

Mike
www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com