babble and [email protected]

Old December 16th 05, 10:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin Lukasik

Default babble and [email protected]

Hiya,

Anyone has working setting for babble and [email protected]?
I do not know what am I doing wrong, it seems to be simple
config, but I cannot make it working. Logfile doesn't tell me
much...

help!

cheers,
Martin

Old December 16th 05, 10:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin Lukasik

Oh, one more thing, I want to use it as my primary, and the
only one route to PSTN network. So I need "trunk" settings.

Thanks in advance,
m.