Enta Voip

Old December 16th 05, 02:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
daveyboy

Default Enta Voip

Just curious, has anyone experienced the latest offerings from Enta. I was
thinking about it, but they want a set-up fee of 10.

The deal is 2 PSTN numbers, one of which can be allocated fax to email. Call
charges are not spectacularly cheap either (no free time at all).

Cheers

John D

Old December 16th 05, 03:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
daveyboy

wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:58:05 -0000, "daveyboy" wrote:

Just curious, has anyone experienced the latest offerings from Enta. I

was
thinking about it, but they want a set-up fee of 10.

The deal is 2 PSTN numbers, one of which can be allocated fax to email.

Call
charges are not spectacularly cheap either (no free time at all).

Cheers

John D

Have you got a link to the web site please ? .

www.entacall.com

They only sell through dealeships or partners so I don't think they publish
prices on their web site.
But here is some info that I have managed to glean from them.

Peak time 1.95 pence per min.

Off peak 0.95

weekend 0.85

mobiles 11.99

no minimum spends

Cheers

Old December 16th 05, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
daveyboy

Fair one.

wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:55:16 -0000, "daveyboy" wrote:

www.entacall.com

They only sell through dealeships or partners so I don't think they

publish
prices on their web site.

Thanks for info but I went stright off them when I noticed they are
employing a 0870 number with which to contact them I will stick with
Vonage they don't rip people off by employing the use of 0870's .

Old December 16th 05, 07:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote:

www.entacall.com

They only sell through dealeships or partners so I
don't think they publish prices on their web site.

Thanks for info but I went stright off them when I
noticed they are employing a 0870 number with which to
contact them I will stick with Vonage they don't rip
people off by employing the use of 0870's .

No they just rip you off for a tenner a month.

Ivor

Old December 16th 05, 08:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

If you want "excellent"service with many useful features
one must be repaired to pay for it pay nothing" sort of"
and you get rubbish .

Repaired..? I thought you said it was excellent..!

BTW I do get excellent service, thanks for asking.

Ivor

Old December 16th 05, 09:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

Peak time 1.95 pence per min.

Off peak 0.95

weekend 0.85

TOO MUCH!!!

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old December 17th 05, 12:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:05:28 GMT,
wrote:

So a typo YES but there is an excuse I happen to have
got the" flun"

Not a typo I don't think I suspect my keyboard is going
stupid .

Only the keyboard..?!

Ivor

Old December 17th 05, 08:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
daveyboy

"Brian A" wrote in message

Peak time 1.95 pence per min.

Off peak 0.95

weekend 0.85

TOO MUCH!!!

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

That's what I thought,

The other rub is the 10 quid setup fee. I know that the other stuff that
Enta do is good, but the voip is OTT on price.

Old December 20th 05, 12:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Where did you find those prices?
1.25p/minute peak (0.85p w/ends)
before signing up with anybody check they have per second billing

We are dealers take a look at the actual prices and details
http://www.ibistelecoms.co.uk/voip.php
Hope it helps