Free speed test online anyone?

Old December 17th 05, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
McGlen

Default Free speed test online anyone?

http://www.speedtest-online.co.uk hope this helps...Michael

Click above to join ActiveParkinsonPatient_APP
If you know someone affected by Parkinson's pass the message:-)

http://uk.geocities.com/mcglen62/Old_Grumpy.html

Old December 17th 05, 07:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"McGlen" wrote in message

http://www.speedtest-online.co.uk hope this
helps...Michael

I prefer http://www.adslguide.org/tools/speedtest.asp myself, although
what it has to do with VoIP I can't imagine.

Ivor

Old December 24th 05, 07:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim Bray

Ivor Jones wrote:
I prefer http://www.adslguide.org/tools/speedtest.asp myself, although
what it has to do with VoIP I can't imagine.

A latency and packet loss checking site would be well cool though.

Tim