Sipura with Voipfone

Old December 19th 05, 06:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
news

Default Sipura with Voipfone

I am using a Sipura 2100 with Voipfone, and most of the time everything
works very well.

However, on coming into the office on three mornings just lately, I
found that there was no dial tone, and the Sipura had apparently locked
up. I had to power it down and up again to restore normal operation.

The ATA has never failed during the day, and I am wondering if it is
something that Voipfone is doing overnight that causes the lockup.
Before I spend hours looking at the configuration, I thought I'd ask
here first if anyone else has experienced this.

The ATA has default out-of-the-box settings (except for my account
details of course).

--
Ian
Old December 19th 05, 08:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mathew Curtis

news wrote:
I am using a Sipura 2100 with Voipfone, and most of the time everything
works very well.

However, on coming into the office on three mornings just lately, I
found that there was no dial tone, and the Sipura had apparently locked
up. I had to power it down and up again to restore normal operation.

The ATA has never failed during the day, and I am wondering if it is
something that Voipfone is doing overnight that causes the lockup.
Before I spend hours looking at the configuration, I thought I'd ask
here first if anyone else has experienced this.

The ATA has default out-of-the-box settings (except for my account
details of course).

--
Ian

set your adaptor to register every 60 seconds not 3600

Mat

Old December 19th 05, 08:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
news

In message .com,
Mathew Curtis writes

news wrote:
I am using a Sipura 2100 with Voipfone, and most of the time everything
works very well.

However, on coming into the office on three mornings just lately, I
found that there was no dial tone, and the Sipura had apparently locked
up. I had to power it down and up again to restore normal operation.

The ATA has never failed during the day, and I am wondering if it is
something that Voipfone is doing overnight that causes the lockup.
Before I spend hours looking at the configuration, I thought I'd ask
here first if anyone else has experienced this.

The ATA has default out-of-the-box settings (except for my account
details of course).

--
Ian

set your adaptor to register every 60 seconds not 3600

Mat

Thanks, Mat, I'll try that.

Ian

--