How do I call a USB voip phone from my ATA/router/phone combo?

Old December 20th 05, 02:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ChrisR

Default How do I call a USB voip phone from my ATA/router/phone combo?

I would like to call a person with a voip USB phone. They usually use
skype with windows. I have a standard phone connected to a sipura ATA
which is connected to my router. I use this to call people who have no
voip capabilities using the end termination services provided by
www.gafachi.com. I can't see to find a guide on how to do this. Thanks.
Old December 20th 05, 03:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin²

You can only call them if they have 'Skype in' phone no., their computer is
switched on and Skype is running !
Or ofcourse you set up and use Skype too.
Regards,
Martin