BE heard, talk ur emails for free, Springdoo it!

Old December 20th 05, 03:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default BE heard, talk ur emails for free, Springdoo it!

Want to stand out?
Want to grab attention?
Want to look professional?
Here is the trick to do all that and more...
Here is something refreshing for a change, something you can use
professionally or personally, this tool is only limited to you
imagination.

It's from Springdoo, www.Springdoo.com, a voice emailing tool for you
to talk your email, personalise your messages and stand out from the
crowed...

Click on or visit the link below to listen to my message:

http://ennz.springdoo.com/public/pla...2EC030FCE06BF5

You create an account, record a message and it creates a hyperlink (no
large attachment to email, no software's to download), and email it
to the recipient.
PS: yes it's completely and utterly free...

Hope you like, Merry Christmas and happy Springdooing everyone... =D

PS: Please inform me of your opinion on this service, any feedback is
more than welcome so do not hesitate to let thro me a piece of your
mind =)

Regards
The1uLuv

Old December 21st 05, 12:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
oups.com

PS: Please inform me of your opinion on this service, any
feedback is more than welcome so do not hesitate to let
thro me a piece of your mind =)

Ok. Please take your spam elsewhere. This is a non-advertising group.

Ivor