Voipcheap - quality degradation

Old December 22nd 05, 09:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
yamyb100

Default Voipcheap - quality degradation

In the last week or so, audio quality, to Poland, has deteriorated
substantially. Line goes load and soft and incoming audio sounds like
the bottom of a swimming pool.
Anyone else also suffering?

Old December 22nd 05, 09:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"yamyb100" wrote in message
oups.com...
In the last week or so, audio quality, to Poland, has deteriorated
substantially. Line goes load and soft and incoming audio sounds like
the bottom of a swimming pool.
Anyone else also suffering?

I thought it was my setup, exactly same as you describe above.
This happens on all calls made.

I noticed this after upgrading to the latest software, Tried to find
previous version without success, does anyone have this stored?